Friday, November 26, 2010

Pre-launch preview for VIPs

I'm taking the plunge. Not only have I decided to manufacture rubber stamps - quite an adventure - I'm becoming a blogger.

Nature's Print Shop is starting with 5 sheets of stamps plus a set of Holiday sentiments in Norwegian, and I plan to release new sheets on a regular basis.

Here's a small picture of my sheets. For more information, please visit the stamp store



The sheets are 7 x 5 inches.
$24 each (USD), plus shipping from my US agent in Florida.

I'm so excited to see what YOU do with the stamps and will devote a section of my web site to projects that are submitted. (The official website will be launched in January).

I would really appreciate your feedback. You can leave a note in the comment field below (public view) or send me an email: stamplist@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!


Bibi

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful line of stamps!!! goodluck with the new sheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bibi!! Wonderful stamps, and your cards are very inspiring. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Femmy and Jetske!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bibi, good luck with your new adventure!!
    Great looking images,
    Congrats and a big hug sending to you,
    Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mieke! Thanks so much!
    Big hug back to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stamps, Bibi! Good luck with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Marion! I visited your blog, too. Love the ATC houses you made!

    ReplyDelete