Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Check out this beautiful card that my friend Minna Mourier made for my birthday this weekend! All stamps from Nature's Print Shop, the sheet called Pines Fir Yew, except "Happy Birthday" (company unknown).

It looks like a white panel on top of a green one, but Minna used a white cardstock here and masked it with a Post-it note in the middle, then sponged the green frame with Distress ink, then stamped the pine twigs with a darker green. She added snow on the twigs and small snow dots with a white pen.

Both the circle with my name on it and the scalloped circle behind are made with punches. Minna wrote my name with an embossing pen and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The white base card is "hand stiched" with a purple pen.

Gorgeous, isn't it?

Thank you, Minna!

No comments:

Post a Comment