Friday, February 18, 2011

And the winner is ....

Shariyah from New Zealand!

Congratulations, Shariyah - you have won my doorprize:

This sheet of deeply etched rubber stamps called Pines Fir Yew!
Plus a card made by me where I have used stamps from this sheet, AND a yummy something from Norway (it's sweet, brown, and very addictive .... )

I hope you will enjoy playing with these stamps, which are all from prints I made out of twigs and cones that I picked in a forest nearby where I live. - Norwegian Woods will be delivered on your doorstep (or mailbox) as soon as air mail will fly it there! :-)


For those who didn't win anything ... , there is always a chance to get a hold of my stamps ... Go to my website and see how: http://www.naturesprintshop.com

Thanks for playing, everyone! And once again, CONGRATULATIONS, Shariyah!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much Bibi, I can't wait to get your beautiful stamp (and I your other 'sweet' goodies!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete