Sunday, November 27, 2011

1st Anniversary Sale


I can't believe it's been one year already since I launched my line of stamps here on blogger! Not only that, but I'm turning 45 in a few days! Whoohoo!


To celebrate both these events, I'm offering all my sheets of nature stamps at only $19.66!

Regular price is $24, so you don't want to miss this opportunity to save some bucks and get yourself some unique nature stamps, do ya? :-)


For practical reasons, the sale is good only through my Etsy store.

If you think $19.66 is a funny price, remember that I'm turning 45! (So, what year was I born? C'mon, do the math! LOL)



Regular price: $24. Now only $19.66!
(And I swear I ain't gone completely cuckoo dee doo, I'm just so happy to celebrate my upcoming birthday and Nature's Print Shop's 1st anniversary - of many, many more to come!)



This sale is good from today, November 26th through December 4th (my birthday!)


I want to use the opportunity to thank my devoted fans and customers. I couldn't do this without you all, so THANKS!!


And many thanks from the bottom of my heart to my dear friends Marina Lenzino (my stamp manufacturer) and Judi Kauffman (guest designer and author of several published articles) for all your support and work well done! Love you guys!





Happy Anniversary, Nature's Print Shop!
Go Nature, Go Nature! *me singing*
Happy Birthday, me!
Go Bibi, Go Bibi!
*y'all singing*


To see all my stamps and take advantage of this CrRrAzZyY sale, jump right over to my Etsy store by clicking here.


:-) Bibi

2 comments:

  1. Time really does fly when you're having fun!
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday for your forthcoming celebrations!

    ReplyDelete