Saturday, December 1, 2012

The More, The Merrier Christmas





The More COLORS, the Merrier!



For these projects I have used:
White cardstock
Home made ink sprays (reinkers mixed with water in mist bottles)
Flower Rubber Stamps from Nature's Print Shop. ("Weed Love" and "Bold & Beautiful")


Tear a triangle from your cardstock. I used a ruler to get semi-straight edges.



Spray ink on triangle:




















Leave to dry:



Then decorate to your heart's desire, using rubber stamping, glitter, bling and ....
- well, the more the merrier, right? :-)




The pink background is dry embossed Shimmer Sheetz,
which I sanded a bit, then I smooshed some black StazOn over it.

 
 




 



































I had also sprayed on a few tags, and some of my trees ended up on those:






Some of my triangles didn't turn out well enough to be used as trees, so I rolled them up and made paper beads out of them instead.



 



CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:
20% off on both sets of rubber stamps (Weed Love and Bold & Beautiful).
Good via my Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureRubberStamps


Thanks for stamping by!
:-) Bibi



4 comments:

  1. Finally some really original Christmas cards!!!! They rock and you rock too!
    I might even copy you if I ever get in a Xmassy card making mood at all!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marina!! I hope you do copy this idea, and when you do the mood will follow ;-)
    XOX,
    Rockin' Bibi
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! As usual, I still haven't made Christmas cards, and up to now I didn't even have an idea what they should look like this year....
    I think that, like Marina, I just have to start copying this idea, and get in the mood. I'm sure it will be fun to make such cards, and inky fingers are not a problem!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jetske! Great to hear that you like the idea so much you want to copy it!! :-D
    Have fun - and enjoy the inky fingers! :-)))
    XoX,
    Bibi

    ReplyDelete