Thursday, February 14, 2013

And the Winner is ...


... actually, the headline should read, "And the Winners are ...". Here's what happened:

In my post on January 21st (which you can see here), I said that anyone who left a comment, sharing with us all their word for 2013 would get a chance to win rubber stamps from my line. I would draw a name and  announce the winner on Valentine's day ...

The first name I drew was that of a very creative woman called Boo (check out her cool blog, Stamp Laugh Play !). When I read Boo's comment again I noticed that she hadn't said what her word for 2013 is ...

Uh-oh! She wins, but then she doesn't?? I felt bad for her - after all, she did leave a comment and I did draw her name! What to do, what to do .... Well, you've probably guessed it already since the winners are in plural ;-) So, I drew one more name, and this time the person who had written the comment had also said what her word was. Yay! We have TWO winners! Congratulations, Boo and amyklaire! Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving your comments. Now, would you both please head over to my website, Nature's Print Shop and pick one full sheet of stamps each and let us all know which you want in a comment below? Also, remember to e-mail me your name and address, and I'll make sure the stamps are sent to you right away. stamplist@gmail.com

Many thanks to everyone who left comments and everyone who shared their word.
I really appreciate it! :-D




And, last but not least ...





Thanks for stamping by!

:-) Bibi

5 comments:

  1. I can't believer I forgot to tell what my word is... my word is Stretch. I have a page about it on my blog. Thank you so much for including me in the
    contest anyway. I love, love, love stamps... I'm going to your site now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Weed Love" is the set I'd like,please. Those stamps will be great addition to my altered books and journals. Again, thank you so much for including me. I'm having so much fun Stretching in my art this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Boo! To stretch in one's art sounds like a good challenge ... I have my favorite comfort zones (don't we all?), but I do try to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the boundaries of those... The "Weed Love" set of rubber stamps will arrive in a mail box near you soon! :-) Thanks for participating!

      XOX,
      Bibi

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS to the lucky winners. Enjoy your cool stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both winners. You will love the stamps - "weed love" is a favourite.

    ReplyDelete